Online Rental Application & Screening
Prior to submitting an Online Rental Application, the applicant, or the applicant's agent, should verify that no other applications are currently being processed for the property for which they are applying.
Online Rental Application & Screening Process
- Prospective Tenants must complete an Online Rental Application. Complete the application in full, providing all information requested. You are also required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee online, using a credit card, at this time. The Application Fee is $60 per applicant and applies to all persons 18 years of age or older. The Rental Application cannot be processed without the Application Fee payment. When you “Submit” the Rental Application, no further changes may be made, and your credit card is billed.
- The Rental Application is electronically transmitted to the Applicant Screening company (Resident Research, LLC) for processing. If additional information is requires, Resident Research may call the applicant.
- Resident Research performs the following applicant screening activities for Dwellings Property Management:
- Credit Check -
- Nationwide Criminal Records Check - including Sex Offender Registry & Terrorist Watch List
- Nationwide Eviction Records Check
- Residence Verification - Current & Past
- Employment & Income Verification
Many employers will not verify salary information to a 3rd party, so you may be asked to provide recent pay stubs. If you are self-employed, you may be asked to provide a copy of last year’s 1099 or tax return. If you are retired, you may be asked to provide a recent bank statement and last year’s tax return.
- The results of the applicant screening process will be reviewed, and a final decision will be made. This process typically requires 2 – 4 business days to complete.
- You will be notified byDwellings Property Management that you are accepted or not accepted. If you are not accepted, you will be given the reason for non acceptance.
Note: Co-signers are not acceptable. Anyone who is paying or contributing to the rent must be a party to the lease, even if they are not an actual resident.
Press the BUTTON above to complete an Online Rental Application